Hello from Belgium

Home Forums General Newbie Hello from Belgium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pseudolibre
    Participant

Belgium

Hi everyone,

I like this forum, lots of good informations!

Just collected my first RS today. Amazing car.

This comes after a Fiesta ST (mk7) and Clio RS 200.

It was not planned but a guy destroyed my Clio with his A3 a few weeks ago and I found a nice Focus with a few kilometers waiting for me.

A chance after all, production ended and stock is empty. Just a few left in some garages.

Completely different car, and I’m only scratching the surface of what it can do. Handles like crazy!

It’s a MY2017.5 car with all the options (too much if you ask me). Could do with less buttons. I find the seats a little bit high (already looking for the JCR kit if someone has a -50mm with tilt to sell). Turning cycle is – well – not the best. Nevertheless, the overall quality is better than I sought after reading the reviews.

A bit « Darth Vador style» in Shadow Black…

Getting it on a track soon, maybe Spa? 🙂

Yours sportingly

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome congratulations on your purchase and it’s in the best colour ? (I’m biased of course) enjoy and happy RS’ing. The grin will last for a long time to come ?? any pics to share please

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum Arnaud, enjoy your RS and keep us posted on how it’s performing. Safe motoring.

Para
    Participant

Germany

Welcome Arnaud, I just joined this forum like 3 days ago and its great to see the RS-owners is expanding.
    Enjoy your RS and I wish you lots of fun and all the best.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello from Belgium. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!