hello from SF, CA

Home Forums General Newbie hello from SF, CA

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

John Lyons
    Participant

USA

hi, I just joined the forum. Thanks & I appreciate being able to participate in it!

John

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi john welcome to the forum ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome John, any pics? have you got your RS ? love to see some pics up on Lombard or down in the Presidio !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

John Lyons
    Participant

USA

Hey Mike, here are a couple of shots.  I actually got a rainbow in the background of the Marina pic!

John

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Picturesque

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice John ! you just need some sunshine eh ! I bet its superb to drive on the roads you have out there ! how about this for photoshop skills!…..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

John Lyons
    Participant

USA

Nice illusion!  Sadly around here coming back and finding your car gone is an all too common, real world occurrence..  Yes, we have some great roads in Norcal.  I think they’re what you guys refer to as B roads – 2 lane, scenic country roads.  Lots of fun until you come up and get stuck behind the inevitable Prius puttering along at 10 mph below the speed limit.  Never fails…

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic John thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to hello from SF, CA. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!