Hello, from the Other Side of the Pond!

Home Forums General Newbie Hello, from the Other Side of the Pond!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hoonigan
    Participant

USA

Well, I finally decided to come over for a visit before someone else grabbed the Hoonigan username here in the forum. Haha. Sort of active on another forum site, have owned a 2016 SG RS2 with forged wheels and no MOONROOF since 31 August (one week after my 50th birthday), car goes by the name: Dewey. It was a long grueling wait and process which started back in 2015, had two different build dates, plus a period of time where my car went missing, time spent was definitely worth it and I’m overly pleased with the platform. I would have to admit that I’m sorta hooked on Ford Performance vehicles and currently own a 2013 PB Focus ST2, and a 2015 TB Fiesta ST1 that my daughter currently drives. Figured it was time to get out of the Mustangs since it seems everyone nowadays drives them and wrecks them at the local C&Cs here in the US. Traded out my V8s for turbo I-4’s and haven’t looked back. Curious to see the bits and bobs that I’ve seen over on Twitter and not offered in the US. Thanks again for the invite, Kenny.

2013 Focus #2008,#349 of 2286 in Performance Blue ST2, Panda Tuned, Mountune CBE, CAI, DP, re-circ valve, and Strut Tower Brace, FRPP shifter, K&N filter, Steeda rear sway/strut tower bars, 3M clear bra, WeatherTechs w/ST badges, Zunsport grill kit, Tail of the Dragon decal, Hoonigan crash bar!
    2015 Tuxedo Black FiST (Daughter)
    2016 Stealth Grey RS2, Dewey: built 3MAY2016. Delivered 31AUG2016!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Thanks for joining up it is great to have you on board. Sure your wealth of knowledge will be a great asset to the forum.

Are you planning many upgrades for the RS?

hoonigan
    Participant

USA

I have a few ideas planned to distance myself from the other SG’s that are apparently becoming popular in color. So far in my area of North Carolina I’m the first and only SG, let’s see how long that lasts.

2013 Focus #2008,#349 of 2286 in Performance Blue ST2, Panda Tuned, Mountune CBE, CAI, DP, re-circ valve, and Strut Tower Brace, FRPP shifter, K&N filter, Steeda rear sway/strut tower bars, 3M clear bra, WeatherTechs w/ST badges, Zunsport grill kit, Tail of the Dragon decal, Hoonigan crash bar!

hoonigan
    Participant

USA

So far the items considered are the Seibon CF boot and bonnet, awaiting weight savings compared to OEM.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

If you are needing help sourcing deals on Seibon let me know sure I can help out 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello, from the Other Side of the Pond!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!