Hello RS Club

Home Forums General Newbie Hello RS Club

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Para
    Participant

Germany

Hi all,

I wanted to post my first message saying Hi to everyone in this community I just joined. Yesterday I picked up my brand new RS Blue&Black edition and I already drove like 200 kilomteres in like 4 hours of ownership. And I must say “Wauwww” what a car! I am so happy with the RS right now, beyond imagination.

I am looking forward to meet all of you helping out and answering surtain topics I am about to post in the near future, as I have some modifications in mind in a few. All the help, answers and advice based on experience, I would appreciate a lot!

For now, thank you for having me and a big shout to all RS owners, incl. me šŸ˜‰
    Cheers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Ergino. Glad you are happy with the car, any photos to share?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome enjoy the beast and happy RSā€™ing

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Where abouts are you in a Germany?

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

When is your first visit to the Nurburgring?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum Ergino, and enjoy your RS. You will be driving around with that RS smile from now on like the rest of us.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Ergino good choice and welcome

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the ā€œMā€ maps suck

Para
    Participant

Germany

Thank You all, much appreciated your warm welcome.

I am in the BW region in Germany, postal code 73072.
    Yeah, I am planning to go to NĆ¼rburgring soon, first I have to drive a bit more to get to learn the car and understand it more in speedy corners. This is what I have done with all my previous sport cars I had before going to “race mode” šŸ˜‰

Will post some pictures soon.

I am going through the forum to read about the drive mode selection error that I have on my car when going to Track Mode, or when I try to activate the suspension in normal mode with the left button on the turnsignal stick.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello RS Club. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!