Here is my FRS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Here is my FRS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

cadjetRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

Exactly the same as my car!

Hopefully you get the same smell as in mine and I can take the piss out of you. ?

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Oh god help me!!! I’ll let ya know if i find the hidden turd Andrew!!!! LOL

When’s yours going in to dealer for inspection? I reckon could be a leak in the CAT?

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Great choice Magnetic, same as me, best colour 🙂 ….   I’m going to have to follow your progress as you have all the gen on the mods and tweaks …. not that I’ll be anywhere near keeping up with you for sure ..LOL

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Keep looking at Magnetic grey threads and they are really tempting me to change my colour.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny,

Its all down to what you think after several years of ownership, I chose white on my MK2 because I hadn’t had a white car at all, and its like a generic RS colour from the past. I really wanted the Green but my wife dissuaded me saying its was too much in your face. And of course it was £725 more than the white. This time I have gone for the launch colour again its extra money but I think a little easier for my wife to accept. I like all the colours in the RS but all the others are shared with other mainstream model. When you see a Nitrous blue focus you know instantly what it is.

Coastliner

Leggy Pete
    Participant

United Kingdom

I didn’t like the blue till I saw one in the flesh, and with black wheels.

cadjetRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

In Magnetic is a lot more subtle. Didn’t want all the attention with the Blue, it’s just too in your face. I’m so happy with this colour on my RS!!!

It’s the right colour choice, and you know it makes sense. You never know, it might even hold its value more because it’s not very common?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Think I will make a new thread for my colour change to tidy Louie’s thread up…

Colour Change?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Its all down to personal choice, usually the type of buyer of a car like the RS wants to be noticed in his or her own way. So in some ways that torpedoes some of the comments on this thread. Like I said all the colours suit the car. And in the MK2 sales and wants most people are looking to buy green as a first choice. When I was selling my white one last year I had five enquirers saying they preferred green. So the launch colour usually is the most desirable somewhere along the line.

Coastliner

cadjetRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi, have you got any photos of your car with the Satin Black wheels? Mine is at the powder coaters now, decided on Gloss Black but doubting my decision now, think you are right with the Satin. Would appreciate it if you could post a picture of them on the car. Thanks in advance

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Andrew your in luck sir!! Here are a few pics of my Satin Black Powder coated wheels with RS centre badges and black wheel nut covers 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

cadjetRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

Very nice! Thank you for your reply.

After sending my message I thought to have a search on the forum and found your car. It really helped me to make my decision. You’ve been a busy boy haven’t you! Wish I had the funds to do the same.

Wheels should be done tomorrow, I will post a few pictures.

Where did you get the centre caps from?

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

No worries buddy, glad it helped. Yes busy busy busy!!!! Didn’t realise that Maxton did the side skirts as well so these are being fitted on the 19th once i have moved out of my house and in to partners until new house is built in Feb.

Wheel centres from here –

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322072108951?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

These can simply be stuck over the ford centres and you don’t have to remove the caps….they fit snuggly over the ford badges 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

paul144
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the idea Louie

A few bits and pieces added

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Thats Better!!!!!

You’re welcome Paul 🙂

P.S get yaself some black plastic wheel nut covers as well 🙂

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261189113762?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

CheeRS

Louie

?????? Game REVO

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Here is my FRS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!