Here's mine…

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Here's mine…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

NorthwestRob
    Participant

United Kingdom

After a clean today

NorthwestRob
    Participant

United Kingdom

NorthwestRob
    Participant

United Kingdom

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Picked mine up today just under 100 miles on car now 10 on pick up so done 88. Well worth the wait if the weather holds out tomorrow will put some pictures on here. God its hard not to give it some right foot. But have kept it to under 3000 revs but that’s 80mph in 6th gear. Further updates to come.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

At last Steve you have finally got it congratulations. The hardest thing will be running it in, yes I know other owners have said it’s not necessary but I’m old school. Look forward to your updates and some pics?

Honorary Member

NorthwestRob
    Participant

United Kingdom

Nice one Stephen, be patient with running it in and you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing you’ve give it the best possible start ?

NorthwestRob
    Participant

United Kingdom

Just an update on mine I’m on 1200 miles now and the car has been great, been checking oil regularly and contrary to what others seem to be saying it hasn’t used a drop? I don’t know wether to be anoyed or happy as I bought 4 litres of the stuff after hearing that it will drink it lol maybey I need to start driving it harder

NorthwestRob
    Participant

United Kingdom

Chilling at cars and coffee today

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Here's mine…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!