Heres one for 'Markcup70' and his 140m or m140 whatever!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Heres one for 'Markcup70' and his 140m or m140 whatever!

• This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by buz.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

innit..

sorry for use of the ‘C’ word !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I wonder if he skis too?…. ha h aha ha ha

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Afternoon mate!! QUALITY….. that has made me laugh out loud and has improved my horrendous hangover slightly!! Very funny, especially the BMW one, HAHA…???.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

glad you like em Marc !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

@bda

I’m still laughing ? & so true…!

Lee

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

?????

Honorary Member

Tubsy250
    Participant

UK - England

Got a new toy to keep the mileage down on the rs,after watching his blog on how good the heaters warm your hands so I joined the bmw gang

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Very straight looking Tubsy, nice alloys, unusual I don’t think Ive seen/noticed those before.hope the maintenance costs don’t hurt too much ! I know they eat tyres/brakes and have power steering and gearbox issues. Neighbour broke down in theirs a few days ago, the battery terminal basically fell apart and was only making contact now and then, but it looked fine to the eye! Hope thats not put you off ! LOL !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Tubsy250
    Participant

UK - England

I do love a challenge that’s years of owning Italian motorbikes  they call it soul!!!

buz
    Participant

UK - England

Nice little toy and as an Aprilia owner I reckon it’ll be more reliable than your Italian bikes ?

Is it a checkmate limited edition?

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

Tubsy250
    Participant

UK - England

Yes is a checkmate took the stickers off really fun car makes me smile feels fast but isn’t ,what Aprilia have you got used to have a rsv4 great bike most reliable ltalian bike I’ve owned.

buz
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got a 2011 Tuono, one of the last Gen2 V twins. Great bike and sounds incredible but fragile and temperamental electrics.

Love the whine of an R53 MINI.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Heres one for 'Markcup70' and his 140m or m140 whatever!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!