Heritage Edition – Lookers

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Heritage Edition – Lookers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Heritage Edition Mk3 Focus RS For Sale

Currently for sale at Lookers Ford, used Heritage Edition with 6 miles on the clock.

Reduced from £80k to £70k – January bargain!

Link: https://www.lookers.co.uk/ford/used-cars/9073613-ford-focus-rs-2.3-eco-boost-heritage-5dr/?fbclid=IwAR0kQlu2pkEFwRVtlMgWKyjAUbPlDoG_76kRw-z6UalLmbbBXOmD0SZiVjs

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

Wasn’t that one at £100k a few months back?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

still at least 20 grand too much for my liking !! especially to be tango’d. Are you gonna bingo? no, I’ve been tango’d !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

They will increase in value but only if kept with minimal mileage. At 80K it would take a good few years for that price to be reached, like bda says 50K is probably achievable. Wonder what Shmee paid.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

coast, I wonder how much his Daddy paid for him !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I have stopped watching his videos vlogs whatever you call them. Toting up the value of all the cars he has must come to a kings ransom.  If he had a proper job like Brembo and worked proper hard I would not begrudge him anything. It will be a software/ internet job he’s got.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t know if he has time to actually work or hold down a proper job, his life seems to be all about vlogging and picking up and modifying cars ! Back to the Heritage, I feel that the best profit has been had on these cars now that have been sold in the 50s/ 60k mark, in ten years the world is going to be a real different place and I cannot see anyone wanting to blow loads of dough on a ten year old Petrol Focus RS just to lock away and not drive, by then its all going to be electric new cars and performance wise similar or if not a lot quicker acceleration than the RS, top speed wont matter as the roads will be locked down and you wont be able to speed without big brother doing you instantly. Young kids wont be lusting after an old RS like how we did when younger, they will be wanting Teslas and possibly flying cars and driverless cars so they can get in, and be taken rather then do anything as old fashioned and uncool as actually ‘drive yourself’ ! Most classic car values will crash bigtime apart from a select few.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Spot on bda?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I think you are not far off the mark bda.

Coastliner

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Agree with you Bba, possibly owning a petrol car in 2030 will be like owning a horse today.

Expensive, niche, requires loads of money and time.

Also I presume Petrol stations will be rarer, so it may be the internal combustion engined owners needing to plan more prior to journeys.

May the Ford be with you

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

just imagine if some clever clogs miniaturises a nuclear reactor to the size of a 3cyl engine, that could be used to generate electricity and you could have an electric car that never needed charging or to have carry around 500 kilos of battery pack..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

steve-mr375
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve been considering selling my Heritage, as my plans for it have changed.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

wise man steve, get out now at the top of the market !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

mondeoman
    Participant

UK - England

Who says it’s the top of the market?  RSDirect sold their first two for £65k, their latest has just gone for £70k.

dogbone
    Participant

UK - England

With the dawn of electric self driving cars and batteries that are limited by life on how fast they’re charged and by how many cycles, I reckon we won’t buy a car again but instead subscribe to a car service. Similar to Netflix for TV, for example.  OEM’s will offer subscriptions for various budgets to cover their car classes.  We’ll order a car from our phone for the duration which we need it, infrequent use or have one monthly/yearly car on our drive for daily use.  We’ll pay by the miles traveled / time used.

I’d be fun to drive around in a ‘retro’ car (RS) in the future.  Maybe growing in cult status, not fitting in with the Google/Apple/Uber utilitarian systems forced upon us.  There’s a bit of a rebel in most of us..  Enjoy your RS’ing ! 🙂

Utopian thoughts have now been washed away with my morning brew.

Magnetic   FPM375   DSC Controller  Tractive suspension  EBC discs with Yellow Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Heritage Edition – Lookers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!