Herts folks

Home Forums Regional England – South Herts folks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shakedown1979
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there all,

I didn’t see a great deal obvious in the forums otherwise… are there are meets around Watford/Herts? I don’t see many RSs around my way, barely at all! We have some local classic car shows over the summer, but it’s usually the same cars I see every year 😉

Cheers – Chris

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

We have a Herts & Beds meet up once a month at Old Warden near Biggleswade, your more than welcome to join us.

Herts RS – 08/09/2019 Old Warden Aerodrome

I went to the shows on Croxley Green last year, they’re really well attended but it is mainly classic cars on show.

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

shakedown1979
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers mate — will keep a look out for the next one then. Always enjoy a wander around the cars on the green up here, you name it it’ll probably be represented…

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Next Sunday, 9th Feb, I think. Three mag greys would be good, show them nitrous lot!

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Herts folks. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!