Herts RS – 08/09/2019 Old Warden Aerodrome

Home Forums General Events Herts RS – 08/09/2019 Old Warden Aerodrome

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pics gents ?

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Ok Dicky, let us know when the next rendevouz  is. Do you guys come to North Weald sometimes as that’s not far from me.

Edition, FPM 375

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Would like to make the next meet up, so is that going to be Sunday 12 Jan 2020?

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

Yep, we’ll be meeting around 9:30 in the main car park.

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

mad-mick
    Participant

UK - England

When the next meet planned?

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

@andy-k some of the guys from Stevenage do go over to North Weald occasionally.

@mad-mick
    & @andy-k we will be meeting up this Sunday, 12th @ 9:30.

See you there?

Magnetic Grey with Lux Pack & Forged Alloys, DSC Controller and plenty more besides

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

I’m now Money Grabbing got the Sunday Shift in, so hope the turn out is good have a good day all.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

I am feeling rotten with man flu so won’t be out in the car this weekend, maybe in Feb. All the best guys, have a good one.

Edition, FPM 375

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

How did the meet up go today?????

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

It was a decent turn out with 7 of us there. Nice to meet @Jamesey78 too

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

@dicky

Good to meet you and all the others too. Hoping to get along to a few more meets through the year. Just got back from service and MOT at EH in Bedford, all good, have got seat cover on order for me. So that’s a result ??

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

dicky
    Participant

UK - England

Result!

Pleased they came through for you.

mad-mick
    Participant

UK - England

Any idea’s when the next meet up is??

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

This was a nice little meet up that I attended last year so aim to attend again from March onwards.

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

I think it will be next Sunday, 9th Feb. I hope so anyway, that’s when I’m going!

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Herts RS – 08/09/2019 Old Warden Aerodrome. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!