Hey! Please tell me I’m not the only woman?

Home Forums General Newbie Hey! Please tell me I’m not the only woman?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Sara Carr
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, just joined this today as I have just bought myself a 2017 mk3 in black! It has always been my dream car since before I could even drive! πŸ™ˆ I have reached the ripe age of 30 and have finally had the funds to be able to treat myself (and not have ridiculous insurance) anything that I need to know or any tips for looking after it and keeping it in great condition will be welcomed 😊

Thanks in advance

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome!

I think there are a handful of female members in the club somewhere. I hope we have not scared them all away yet.

Any pics of your RS?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome along. Pretty sure you are not the only woman on hereπŸ€”πŸ‘

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome aboard πŸ‘

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, shiny pictures of u car always good

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Sara,

More and more of the men are becoming women nowadays so stick around and well find you a fem pal sure enough.

I hear 71 bda is currently on oestrogen supplements and hopes for his bits reassignments soon and Turbo Tone keeps complaining that the Shell seats play havoc with tights so it won’t be long.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome, any pictures?

Coastliner

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@davers3. You got that wrong. The shell seat’s don’t play havoc with my tights. They make my thong ride up my crack and causes chafage of the balls.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha handbags at dawn rs dave !

anyway, ive seen enough photos of RS Focii, lets have a photo of the owner !!  Such a rarity has to be seen to be believed and.. admired 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Sara, Hi and welcome you are not the only lady member on here.

Honorary Member

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Sara

NB FPM375

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

A warm welcome Sara πŸ€—

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@Sara BTW you’re not the only lady on the forum. It will be good to get you views in the future. πŸ‘

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Sara, hope you like the banter on here too 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I feel a tune coming on…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hey! Please tell me I’m not the only woman?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!