Hey! Please tell me I’m not the only woman?

Home Forums General Newbie Hey! Please tell me I’m not the only woman?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, you have a tune for every occasion šŸ˜¹

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Sara, just had a quick look back over the past 5 + years of Newbieā€™s thereā€™s somewhere in the region of 12/14 lady members but, I do not know if they are all still on here though šŸ˜¹šŸ‘

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, I think they have read my posts and legged it pretty smart like !! šŸ˜Ž

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, Iā€™m sure @Sara, can handle a bit of banter šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, I’m thinking another “pop in, drop a post, run away never to be heard of poster !”

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Welcome to the club and congratulations on getting your RS. Ā Drive it and enjoy the experience.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

And you guys just scared her off!

ROFL!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nick, its what we do !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I have noticed the following –

@sarah may be genuine, bit strange posting once then nothing, but hey strange to us on here may be normal in Sarah’s world.

or sarah may be an anonymous imposter ( male female lgbgtq+ who knows and personally I don’t care as long as they have an RS)looking for thier much needed attention due to who knows – maybe having an unloved childhood / poor adult relationships / loosing a loved one or pet / being bullied ect ect or as it used to be called before every type of mental illness had a name “a twat”.

So sarah if you are genuinely sarah – welcome and please post maybe an image of a shiny or dirty RS, if for no other reason but politeness.

If you are not Sarah then simply seek the mental help you so desperately require or actually become the women you have always dreamed of becoming ( ps may upset u mummy seeing her no.1 boy dressed as sarah).

That’s my take on this šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

@1234enough, Wowā€¦she only made the post two days ago. Some people donā€™t have time to check their online lives on a daily basis!?!

I only hope she is a Petrol Head like most of us and likes a bit of banter, otherwiseā€¦I think your post above will have definitely scared her off, sheā€™s probably now joined FocusRSoc, God forbid.

Letā€™s hope not and expect a reply from Sarah soon.

Steve ā€“ Magnetic Grey ā€“ Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by srea064.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Srea064, I hope also sarah replys, as there seems to be more and more one post wonders these days, and recently these are more frequently from females, could be just coincidental or could be a different tack from those poor soles looking for attention.

Note I did put”So sarah if you are genuinely sarah ā€“ welcome and please post maybe an image of a shiny or dirty RS, if for no other reason but politeness.”

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, heres my tune for sara…Ā  ( my Italian girlfriend back in 1985 used to play Vasco tapes all the time)

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, ā€œWill be better ā€œ Ā great video and song šŸ‘. Ā Unusual lyrics though

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its all ‘foreign ‘ to me Bob !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, here is a rough transitionā€¦ā€¦.

Will be better
    think that as a woman,
    woman to happiness
    forget why you have a skirtā€¦
    around the world and the reality,
    You forget that love isnā€™t divisible,
    divisible in half,
    but above all you canā€™t destroy
    dream my reality.
    But what do you want,
    it was just a song yesā€¦
    Donā€™t worry
    tomorrow will be… all the same.

think that as a woman,
    normal woman
    forget under her skirt
    What’s the price
    those who will have to pay
    right to live only you
    and you also have some responsibility,
    but you canā€™t understand you canā€™t destroy
    arrive at happiness.
    Sleep well, my woman
    sleep well on my skinā€¦
    Donā€™t worry
    tomorrow will be… all the same.

But what do you want,
    it was just a song yesā€¦
    Sleep well, my lady,
    tomorrow will be … will be better.
    After this song
    Will be better
    https://lyricstranslate.com

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hey! Please tell me I’m not the only woman?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!