Hi

Home Forums General Newbie Hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, I’m Kevin from Leicester & bought my mk3 a few weeks ago.

Its 15 months old with only 1253 miles on the clock, nitrous blue,lux pack,winter pack, forged alloys & door protectors. Since I got it home I’ve only managed to do 18 miles in it, so need to get out more. I had a mk2 in ultimate green a few years ago so I’m interested to find out how this compares.

will be looking in the regional section for any meets, I used to go to a few when I had my ST’s

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kevin, welcome enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please.

Honorary Member

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the club Kevin. I am sure you will enjoy the car once you put some more mileage on it. Best colour too !!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Morning Kevin, welcome to the Club. Yeah you definitely need to get out in her and get some miles under your belt!! I’m guessing it’s not your daily driver then??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the warm welcome. Got one quick pic when I collected it, can’t figure out how to upload it? Will get some more when/if the sun shows its face!

it is my only car, i don’t need it to commute etc & I usually jump in my daughters car for anything local, I did The same with my last car as she parks in front of the garage so it’s easier.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

You’ll find the Mk3 is so far removed from the Mk2, that said the Mk2 is a fantastic car but the Mk3 is light years ahead. Do you have the ghost system fitted to your car?

Honorary Member

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve been looking at the pandora system, seems a bit pricey though. Thanks for putting me on to the Ghost system, that seems to be a fair price for what you get.

have you got it? If so how do you get on with it?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yes had ghost fitted from day one, one of the best things I’ve done, get on with it really well. The piece of mind is worth the cost of it.

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kevin, ghost is great and easy to get on with, a must in my opinion.

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

I assume the Ghost system eliminates the OBD threat?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

In one ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Kevin, sure you will enjoy your RS, lots of smiles to the mile.

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Pic from collection day a few weeks back, unfortunately haven’t seen the sun since for some better ones.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic thanks for sharing Kevin ? looks like your in good company with the Aston Martin ?

Honorary Member

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Hi kevin welcome ,Glad to hear of another NB in Leicester as there arent many here,Had my ghost fitted at home by In car services on loughborough rd  and had no issues.Get some miles done awesome car.

Also get the disklock for the steering wheel as a .visual deterrent

Former RS Edition owner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!