Hi

Home Forums General Newbie Hi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

twam7
    Participant

UK - England

Hiya, newbie to the forum and the RS.

Ordered my RS this morning and am unreasonably excited, for a man of my age.

Philb65
    Participant

UK - England

Hi twam7 welcome mate, mines on order as well, the wait is painful! What spec have you gone for?

twam7
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Phil. Thanks. When’s yours due?

Stealth grey, Mountune, std calipers and wheels, luxury pack, shell seats, city stop and door protectors.

What about you?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome twam7, you will not regret it it’s an Awesome car to own and drive

Honorary Member

twam7
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Bobcat. Im still grinning from my test drive this morning. Very understanding salesman!

Philb65
    Participant

UK - England

Gone for an edition car plus forged alloys and door protectors. Should be due around 20th Oct. Nearly went stealth myself like it a lot but the test drive was in an NB car and that swayed my decision.

Make sure you get a contract number, order number and vin. My first order got bumped due to a factory problem whatever that was which is why I ended up going for the edition car.

twam7
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Phil, will do.

NB is stunning, and the edition roof makes it look like a beast.

I think I want anthracite wheels for mine, but i’ll live with it for a bit first

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!