Hi from Hampshire UK

Home Forums General Newbie Hi from Hampshire UK

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Bob de Jong
    Participant

UK - England

Pick up 2016 66 plate Magnetic with 700 miles on the clock on Saturday.  Has Winter pack, Luxury pack, Active City Stop & Sync 3.

Off goes the ST3 Tangerine Scream and looking forward to an even bigger smile on my face. Past cars have included RS2000 and RS Turbo so looking forward to taming this beast.

Bob

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Bob, congratulations and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Congrats Bob, enjoy it !

Seems like there are a lot of Bobs around here… lyrics about “Young Bob ” !!  ( I take it de Jong  is ‘the young’ ?)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Bob de Jong
    Participant

UK - England

Metallic

Only got the pics off garage web site at the moment but might get a few minutes to take a couple more on Saturday after I have emptied the tank of fuel 🙂

Bob de Jong
    Participant

UK - England

I thought the translation was “of long”. Perhaps it is time for me to visit Holland and find out!

Bob de Jong
    Participant

UK - England

The pic appeared for a couple of mins then disappeared so will try again.

2nd attempt

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic Bob thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Very low mileage car obviously been a well cared for garage queen. Good find!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice Bob, I likem with the std rims, nice contrast, plus much lower maintenance than the soft black ones and the spokes mean you dont have to worry about brake dust showing up all over the calipers/discs as they are not on display so much like they are with the forged rims !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

john-tukan
    Participant

UK - England

What’s a garage queen??

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha  @ John  ! that’s just how todays wet lefties want us all to be, what with LGBT and youngsters aged 5 etc being told they can  go to school in a skirt or dress if they are a boy until they discover what sex they ‘wish’ to be !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Bob de Jong
    Participant

UK - England

Car was originally owned by a retired 70 year old who found the car too powerful so I am hoping he pootled around in it effectively running it in for me. He had it for about 6 months and luckily it appears he did not park it like my mum does – by feel! Already set my alarm for early Saturday morning so I am not late to pick it up 🙂

Ben Cole
    Participant

United Kingdom

I kept seeing this outside the garage and saw it had finally sold! Very nice buy and great colour

2018 Ford Focus RS Edition Nitrous Blue

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Hello from Linconshire

Enjoy the RS

Mark H

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Totally random, but the MP soldiers sketch above was filmed in my old school’s playground – Holloway Comprehensive, North London. Useless info, but brings back happy memories for me!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi from Hampshire UK. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!