Hi from me

Home Forums General Newbie Hi from me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kevlcfc
    Participant

UK - England

Owned my 2016 RS now since June and loved every second. Thought it was about time to introduce myself. Had a 2012 St estate before but have always wanted an RS and the time was right to finally indulge myself now the kids are a little older.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome kevicfc.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome. How are you coping with the small sized boot coming from an estate?

kevlcfc
    Participant

UK - England

Now the kids are out of their buggy it’s not been to bad. Having said that we do still have a dog. We went away and just about managed with one seat down to give a little extra room. Today is another test for the boot as we are off to a caravan (minus the dog) and wow the wife wants to take a lot. But the boot sacrifice is well worth the RS fun.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Kev, great to have another Black one to the club ??nice pic thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum Kev, pleased you’re enjoying the RS. Have a great break at the caravan. Cheers for now

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kev – Welcome to the club. Glad you are enjoying the RS.

My boot gets tested every time my wife and daughter get in the car. Just going out for the day it amazes me how much they can take !!
    Justified the FPM375 upgrade though as needed more power for the luggage and make-up bags !!

Any upgrades on the car?

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi ?

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

kevlcfc
    Participant

UK - England

No real upgrades, have put  a mountune air filter in. Other than that I think it will stay standard. The wife will kill me if I start to do upgrades

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi from me. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!