Hi from RTH in Wales

Home Forums General Newbie Hi from RTH in Wales

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Robert Hughes
    Participant

UK - Wales

New owner from 15th March.

Only had a few runs but feels awesome. Had a few M3’s but steering, feel and handling in a different league. Firm yes but totally acceptable — just love driving it

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi Robert

Welcome aboard buddy, glad to hear you are enjoying, collecting mine today ;o)

Where abouts in Wales are you ?

sparkrs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Rsdom, where are you located in Wales, ? I’m over in Shropshire

rs-tina
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Welcome

I am new too

Robert Hughes
    Participant

UK - Wales

RTH here

thanks for the replies. Live in Aberdyfi. Mine is white, brembo blue, normal seats which I find v v comfortable and I gather easier to get in and out of, lux pack, door protectors. No sunroof , winter pack or city stop. Ordered 11 months ago , shock call to say it had arrived, collected Wednesday

sparkrs
    Participant

UK - England

Funny that,

i was parked on Ynyslas beach mid afternoon today taking pics across the water to aberdyfi ..

sparkrs
    Participant

UK - England

Funny that,

i was parked on Ynyslas beach mid afternoon today taking pics across the water to aberdyfi ..

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@sparkrs.. regarding on the  beach, so, did we have a little hoon around and do a bit of drifting??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Robert Hughes
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi all

just had a good blast from up the valley to Talyllyn – Corris-  Machynlleth and back to the coast. Steering sharp, 4th gear awesome – just good fun. Anyone achieving more than 25mpg?? Best run to try all handling characteristics is Llanidloes to Machynlleth via clywedog dam/staylittle – will sort any car out– good luck

RTH

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi from RTH in Wales. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!