Hi from Whitstable

Home Forums General Newbie Hi from Whitstable

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

I’m away this weekend which is a pain as would liked to have met up at Detling. I will look out for the date on the next one though.

Andy RS
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Petetrav,  Welcome to the site, you will find it very informative and addictive 🙂  I am based near Folkestone, I have been to the Kent meet around 4 times, I will be going this weekend,  If you do go I have a Magnetic RS, standard apart from the gel inlays in rear spoiler and the two in the engine bay.  I am hoping to get the FPM375 kit fitted next week at Haynes in Maidstone, what is the SSC?

100% get the disclock, faraday pouch and the ghost immobilizer system fiited, you can then sleep well at night 🙂

Andy

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@Andy RS – Sound Supression Chamber. £25 + fitting. A must fit from previous threads. Full info on Mountune site.

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

@Ben Woods – Let me know if you do get over to Mountune next month as may be over in the Billericay area for work so may pop in there myself.

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

@peterav will do would imagine it would be near the end part of the month. Is there many going to the meet tomorrow at detling

rog
    Participant

UK - England

@petetrav ~ spotted NB heading eastbound on Thanet Way (approaching roundabout near Tesco). Monday gone, 8am ish.

Was it you? …from NB Edition going westbound…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi from Whitstable. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!