Hi guys

Home Forums General Newbie Hi guys

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kojac22
    Participant

UK - England

Another newbie just saying high, hope all is going well for the lucky people who already have taken delivery of the new RS and to the unlucky like myself who are still waiting fingers crossed you get it soon.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum, your patience will be rewarded with an awesome car ?

Honorary Member

Axel_vl
    Participant

Belgium

One of us!

One of us!

Also waiting for the rs…

Max Boutin
    Participant

Canada

Hi,

I also just joined this forum.  I’m in Canada and my car got off the ship on the east coast 10 days ago.  I’m hoping to get my car in the next 2 weeks or so.

Max Boutin
    Participant

Canada

I forgot to mention.  The first thing I plan to do with the car is to drive it 100 yards to get it detailed with ceramic, which will likely involves another 3 day’s wait.  That will be a real test of willpower.

Ben Woods
    Participant

UK - England

@Max if the place is local to you just pop in and get pictures and that will keep you at bay especially seeing the progress of what happens to make it look even better!

kojac22
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the welcome guys, the first thing for me is upgrading the security then off to the detailers for the paint protection. I just hope the money tree I planted while I have been waiting starts growing. Does anybody know how the buying on group members thing works do I need to upgrade my subscription?

kojac22
    Participant

UK - England

Well the Car is finally at the Dealers hence the new profile pic (Sorry its on its side can`t seem to get it to go upright no matter what I try) and I can pick it up 1st of March ready for the new 17 plate, I had a plate brought me as a Christmas gift but thats fine as it starts RS17 🙂 but a bit gutted that its making me have to wait a further 3 weeks to get the car. Then of to Northampton to get the Ghost and Tracker system fitted, thanks to @Kenny for his group buy offer. Really looking forward to driving this car as I have waited nearly 12 months fingers crossed its all worth while.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Jojac,

oh yes it the wait will be worth it, you’ll know that the minuet that you drive it of the forecourt ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi guys. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!