Hi Guys

Home Forums General Newbie Hi Guys

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Simon Cooper
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi all, just signed up, only ordered my car 2weeks ago but managed to get a cancelled order to the spec I wanted, cars due mid November.

never had a fast road car before really but I race an off road car with a Volvo s60R engine running 370 bhp so looking forward to having some fun on the road in the focus ?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

So lucky Simon getting a cancelled order. Did you manage to alter the spec to what you wanted?

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone

new to the club today, been looking through the forums and  enjoying the chats, I orderd my mk3 rs at the beginning of June and feel like a kid in a sweet shop and can’t wait, it’s a long wait and I’m counting the days so being a member of this club is great for me as helps with the pain…..lol

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome RS-LE hopefully the wait won’t be too bad and you get lots of ideas from current owners

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

kenny

already have thanks, found out about loads of stuff I had no knowledge of around the mk3 focus RS ,learning something new daily, keep up the good work and interesting stuff you guys post . 

cheeRS 🙂

Simon Cooper
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Kenny, no fortunately it was as I wanted, everything but the sunroof and heated seats, had a letter on Saturday though saying the build had been delayed till a November build so it would have the new sync 3 so it’s going to be December now 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hi Guys. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!