Hole bung plug (rear window )

Home Forums Performance General Hole bung plug (rear window )

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

daddy999
    Participant

UK - England

In response to the sarky response to my post, I was relaying an experience to share with the members. I thought this forum was for Mk3 owners to engage one another for the greater good. If I wanted some sort of spat I’d go on Twitter not here.

Yes side mirrors work. I have a LGV and PCV licence so don’t teach me to suck eggs. But having a rear view mirror to aid visibility is invaluable. And a relatively clear window adds to that. I’ve used Gtechniq stuff and thought it was shite. At night, as this incident was, don’t think my side mirrors would of picked out the silhouette of a traffic car from that time.

Frankly if we can’t have exchange of ideas, advice or information in an amicable manner then this forum is not for me. Please delete my account. Cheers.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Alright daddy999 I sure the guys were just mucking around , there’s no malice on this forum , just a bunch of dedication petrol ⛽️ heads giving a bit of banter , take no notice m8 , in these trying times more to worry about . Take care .👍👍👍👍

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Daddy999, your view is to keep the rear wiper, I’m with you on that one, but others feel it’s best to delete it, it’s up to them, it’s not illegal, it’s what’s makes this wonderful world and this site entertaining- differing opinions and different views,  I find some comments on here unbelievable and some find my comments unbelievably. But hey let it be.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@daddy999 its all banter mate! just like suggesting it will be the end of me by removing it? Life is too short to take seriously. This site is also about banter and having fun with a fairly cheap bit of steel and plastic! If it was all about the die hard should and should not’s, and people who get set off by the littles things it would be no fun! I haven’t cared how other people suck eggs since 1980 👍

Pauly Paul
    Participant

👍👍👍take care m8.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hole bung plug (rear window ). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!