Holiday Refunds

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Holiday Refunds

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Booked with tui flying to benidorm on 5th May spoke to then numerous times for a refund but because my card i paid with expired couldn’t refund me on the phone , also now received a email saying should receive before 1st June so fingers crossed for Monday ??

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Quick update….

Virgin paid almost all of my £10.5k back. Still got £1.5k outstanding as the card unpaid that on expired and Virgin say they can’t put it on the newer card (?). I spoke to Barclaycard about and they said they could.

Hope you get any monies paid back…

NB FPM375

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Booked up with butlins for 70’s weekender in October haven’t heard anything yet?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stu-c virgin have done same with me almost all back just not deposit ?? doing my nut!

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the update. I’m still waiting for virgin to even contact me back.
    I get no replies back from emails and the phone lines only want to hear from people due to travel within the next 14 days, so I’m getting increasingly frustrated now.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, @Matt23,

I tried this email address…

MD.Office@virginholidays.com

Although they are still poor, I did get more success than the standard customer service.

NB FPM375

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Matt23 & @stu-c i only got replies back from virgin when i opened a Reslover case against them, they said they would not communicate with resolver but started emailing me back.

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the advice guys. I’ll look at trying to get them at the above Email address first, thanks @Stu-C and then try opening a Reslover case if that doesn’t work. Thanks @GM.
    I’ll update this thread if I get a response

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Matt23.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Good luck!

NB FPM375

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Holiday Refunds. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!