How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Kevin, on the steering column where the ignition is remove the blanking cover and try and start the car with the key. Good luck šŸ‘

Honorary Member

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

No luck with that either as mines in the arm rest not got one on the steering wheel

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Looking more likely you need the AA man or the RAC man to connect it up to the diagnostic thingy.

Honorary Member

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah Iā€™ve got a guy coming out tomz hopefully he can diagnose the problems, just hope it isnā€™t a big one, and only a code reading thatā€™s wrong. Something simple but knowing my luck probably not

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

Just a shame i canā€™t get intouch with the guy who has the same problem on here šŸ™ he might be able to give me some info

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

When you did the module update did you save the original setting to revert back to? Might be worth giving that a go, I used different software to do mine Ā  Ā And saved the original version so if something goes wrong you can revert back!

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Iā€™ve got the settings but I have no ignition power to power the the ignition for the forscan I just say with warning please turn on ignition.

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds like a problem with the ipc, donā€™t know if your mate will be able to communicate with it if you have no ignition power, the man to speak to is Lee edwards if you are on any of the mk3 focus Facebook groups

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@kevin Wright as above track down Lee edwards, he does come on here now and then but think FB main place. Be honest with him what you done and Iā€™m sure he must of come across others that done the same and if any one can help remotely for a small fee Iā€™m sure he can.

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

I will message him for you Kevin and tell him to contact you on the issue

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys no need to get in touch with lee, he was 1st person I got in touch with Friday/Saturday. Also been taking to Terry. Nothing much lee can do he lives too far away. Terry too busy but could come out to see me this weekend. Iā€™ve got Ford coming out to me tomorrow to see if the can wipe the program.
    thanks all for commenting back much appreciated. Hopefully they can resolve it

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Did you manage to get the issue sorted Kevin?

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

@crocket81

Ford came out yesterday, they had to reset the BCM luckily it still was talking to it, did the reset everything up and running then loads of lights on the dash board came up. So tried to reset the pcm but there were a problem getting into the software. Saying security or something. Think he got in eventually did a pcm update I think and did not clear the new faults I have now which are P2122 and P2127 something todo with the Ā  Accelerator pedal sensor. So got now i can start the car but have now revs. So now itā€™s going into Ford. So something small has become a nightmare at the min

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Do you have a map on it as if he done a pcm update it would wipe the map?

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

Well thatā€™s what I thought. But it still has the msd map on it. So most probably that failed. I wonder if returning it back to stock would make any difference.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!