How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

basically i think the car has now gone into a failsafe mode.

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t know why he done a pcm update, doing the keyless has nothing to do with the pcm, I spoke to Lee like you did and he said it will be the bcm like they have done! I just hope it hasn’t wiped your map or damaged your pcm, weird how it won’t rev?!

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

No me either. If the pcm is damage then lesson learnt, I won’t be messing with forscan again! Proper messed everything up, I’ve  did the ‘fake engine noise’ last year no problem and also the 5th drive mode, no problem, New pcm  that will be a costly job, apart from that every think else works, if they have to wipe the map. I’ve got it on the cobb ap so could re-install it eventually. But at the moe the map Is as far as I know is still on there. Just got these P2122 and p2127 codes. Which are the accelerator pedal sensor codes, so either the pedal sensors are damaged which I wouldn’t think so, or the worst thing is the pcm damaged. But dunno how as I only reversed the keyless job. So hopefully time will tell, goes into Ford Monday, can’t be bothered with the hassle now, been stood a week now. Just want it sorting, it’s a daily for me .

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

it’s something in the pcm cos that’s what p codes are. I find highly unlikely the pedal is at fault, something going on in the pcm map, might be worth flashing the original file back on and see what happens. Forscan is good but dangerous if something goes wrong, I do use it at work for data and key programming but anything else I use ucds

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

well hopefully that’s what they will do, send the old file back and hopefully restore what could be causing the problem,  would you know what could of stop him entering the PCM? He did try and get into it be there were some security stopping it, now I lv done some reading and spoken the lee I realise why now, I’ve heard the ucds is one of the best. Nearly do anything with that software,

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

I can’t see how he would struggle to gain access to the pcm, he would be using ids which ford use unless he didn’t really know what he’s doing! Ucds is bloody good, a lot easier to use than forscan but it’s not cheap to get the adapter, keyless was easy to do with it and so are any module updates

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

Well that’s what I was thinking, it’s their equipment, I can’t see their own equipment failing them.  Who knows, il just have to wait now and see what happens, it was a mobile van, so it’s off to the dealers now see if they can sort it, I’ve heard a lot of good things but it’s around £300 I think or somewhere along that lines, a lot of fakes out there too,  I’ve seen a old post of yours, you managed to put keyless on the dash is saw? 2018 update, mine just missed out as mines a late 2017(67)

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Think it’s around that sort of price with tokens loaded ,it’s uses tokens for certain tasks, Lee helped me with the keyless but it’s pretty straight forward once you know how to do it👍🏻

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

Ford say they can’t access the pcm due to been locked. Would this have any issue with a Cobb Ap been installed to it. It’s at the dealers at the moment.

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

I’d plug your access port in mate and see if you can revert it back to the original map

Kev301
    Participant

UK - England

I’m going to Ford tmz and going to see if that will work. Iv got a big feeling it’s going to be a new pcm. If the pcm has had a big serge of power it may have damaged it,

Tammara Pearse
    Participant

UK - England

Here is a simpler version of your guide:

1. Locate the lock’s manufacturer and model number
    2. Contact a professional locksmith Palmers Green for assistance
    3. Provide the manufacturer and model number to the locksmith
    4. The locksmith will assist in disabling the keyless entry feature or replacing the lock if necessary.
Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to How to disable Keyless Entry (GUIDE) Forscan. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!