How to reprogram TPMS

Home Forums Performance Tyres How to reprogram TPMS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Does anyone know how to reprogram the TPMS?

Just changed my wheels and getting the Tyre warning light but all tyres are at correct pressures. I’ve tried turning on the ignition & pressing the hazard button a number of times as seen on YouTube, but it’s not working for me.

Anyone on here know?

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@ebgb

Evening mate!! You reset them through your settings in your info display on instrument panel via the steering wheel buttons. Can’t remember if it’s in Vehicle settings or Driver settings but if you have a scroll through you’ll find it no bother!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks @brembo top man

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to How to reprogram TPMS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!