Howdy from Colorado

Home Forums General Newbie Howdy from Colorado

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PakRat
    Participant

USA

Longtime Ford fan.  Had a 2010 GT500, 2003 Mustang GT before that, Ranger, Bronco, Falcon, etc.  Still have a custom 2000 custom F-250 “monster truck”.

Been drooling over the RS ever since they announced it was coming to the States.  Finally the dealers are dropping the $2k to $10k markup, and I picked up a 2017 NB RS1 Saturday.  Took it up to the canyons on Sunday….tried really hard to break loose the tires (in sport mode, not drift mode).  Couldn’t do it, even 60mph around 20mph posted corners.  Will be tracking it here at High Plains Raceway….the reason I bought the car was for fun on the track.

I joined the forums to read up on any issues, weak spots, mods, and anything else RS.

warehou
    Participant

Australia

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Good day to you Dom and welcome aboard</p>

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Dom, state side growing on here, where about’s are you?

Honorary Member

PakRat
    Participant

USA

Colorado, the city of Aurora to be exact which is a suburb of Denver.  Twisty Rocky Mountain roads less than an hour away.

I’m so glad to see the RS taking a foothold here.  It’s such a great car to drive, and I’ve driven/owned some serious cars.

I was born in the UK by the way, Peterborough.  My grandfather was in a Polish squadron of the RAF during WWII.

All my sympathy for the Manchester community.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi mate welcome to the RS gang. I see you was from Peterborough ? I’m from king’s Lynn originally but moved to the West Midlands 16 years ago.

Fully forged running M400x

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@PakRat, thanks for the update. Enjoy every mile and happy RS’ing

Honorary Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Howdy from Colorado. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!