H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

Home Forums Performance Handling H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Euro car parts special offer for a new set of H&R Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars £99 and free post

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H-R-Performance-Suspension-Anti-Roll-Sway-Bar-Kit-Ford-Focus-RS-MK3-2-3-Ecoboost/223580374393?fits=Model%3AFocus%7CPlat_Gen%3AMK+III&epid=501771974&hash=item340e6dc579:g:0voAAOSwWdJdJEZ8

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by white-rs2.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@white-rs2

Morning mate!! Are they the same as the ones for sale in the Club shop at £498??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Yep

F-26mm & R-24mm

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by white-rs2.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Crazy good price.

440bhp

443lbft

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve just bought a set, crazy not to. Wasn’t planning to change them at all, but for a hundred quid….

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

just goes to show how much mark-upthere is in some products, the fact they can sell them £400 cheaper than original RRP, thats a joke, so the actual product is probably like £40 worth , maybe £20 out of the factory gate !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Yep..I’ll have me some of them also..rude not to…who’s gonna bulk buy and sell later? Cheers for the tip White!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I appreciate the heads up.

That’s a good deal!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Had to get a set!! Couldn’t pass them up at £99!! It said free delivery but I got charged £8, possibly due to my location. Anyone else get charged for delivery??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I need to reach out to the seller since I am in the States.

No default international shipping 🙁

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Been looking at these all week

just bought a set silly no to a that price

was on my shopping list at Fordfair ?

Fully forged running M400x

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

NO charge for delivery

Fully forged running M400x

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve not been charged delivery.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@ianbarker

Evening mate!! Yeah I was also looking at upgrading the Anti-Roll Bars but couldn’t justify £500!! Where as £99……. well that’s a NO-BRAINER!! And they come with bushes. I’ll be fitting these next time home. I think the Front Sub-frame needs lowered to change the front A/R/Bar so getting the Sub-frame back as close to possible is a must and also a wheel alignment check afterwards!! I’m gonna have a look to see if there’s a Sub-frame alignment tool available. If anyone knows of such a tool please let me know?? I’ll keep you posted if I find one.

Also, cheers for letting me know that you didn’t get charged delivery. Much appreciated mate!! ?. I always seem to get charged for delivery when it’s supposed to be free. Anything I order from Amazon Prime takes 2 days instead of 1…. yet my mate who’s 20 miles down the road gets his stuff next day!! The joys of living in the STICKS mate!! Haha!! ?????????????????.

Cheers, Marc.

Peewee12
    Participant

UK - England

I have just ordered a set too. Couldn’t pass them up at that price.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!