H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

This topic contains 100 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by 9designs 9designs 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@peewee12

Looks like you got the last set mate!! They’re now Sold out!!

Cheers for the heads up @white-rs2 !!! 👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

Ian Barker
    Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Will be looking at Fordfair for some

power flex bushes 😜😜

rubank
    Participant

Sweden

hmm seller didnt even reply on my message about international sales. Not sure why its restricted as euro car parts web sales do international as well as Ebay GSP. web didnt want to match price either… even if its the same Company. they probably use same stock and order department as well. 205.80£ is their discounted price today…

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Focus_2.3_2017/p/performance-cars-styling/performance-steering/performance-styling-parts/performance-anti-roll-bar-kit/?982594031&1&9ed8107be69b16aba651b165ecf350394580066f&000988

elliot
    elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I managed to grab the last set, bargain at that price. Will get them fitted at the same time as the Tractive suspension.

FPM 375 + DS 2+ iMap

DSC Suspension Controller

Breedt Short Shifter

Mountune V3 Cat Back

9designs
    9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Check with White_RS,  don’t think you need it with Tractive fitted.

Magnetic Grey with shells, sunroof, forged wheels, calipers, city..etc

FPM375, Full MT Blue charge pipe kit, Quaife LSD, MT Springs, DSC Suspension Control Unit, MT- Short shift, PTU Brace and Roll Restrictor – Oil Plate, LED Sequential rear lights, Shadow Chrome wheels.  HJS200 cell cat and MT Cooler.

UK seller for DSC Active suspension. 

DSC Modules In stock, next day dispatch.

TracTive Damper kits  – Reservations taken    

Jacking Blocks 

email to:-  9designstechserv@gmail.com 

Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Wow great deal!

mexicoian
    mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Set ordered expected monday hopefully get fitted before ford fair ,

Peewee12
    Peewee12
    Participant

UK - England

I will be interested in your thoughts mate. I am going to wait to fit mine till I get some springs just need to decide which ones to go for.

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

You have to drop the front sub frame.

If you don’t mark it up before you do and align it back up on assembly; the tracking will be out of the window and your steering wheel will be off centre.

Also grease up the inner surfaces of the bushes or it’ll drive you crazy with squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak and squeak some more.

@elliot

You can install all the Tractive/DSC set up without the need for bigger ARB’s. But I opted for the Eibach ARB’s (Previously H&R) only to match the springs. As a bit of traditional suspension tuning doesn’t harm this setup, but only improves it further.

The H&R ARB’s are way more substantial than the lighter weight Eibach ARB’s

Bigger ARB’s and Tractive/DSC – In Sport or Track you are virtually flat level when cornering, body roll is nearly non-existent.

You will be pleasantly surprise how much quicker you can go through the bends to the point of, if it goes wrong it’ll be big

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by white-rs2 white-rs2.
    elliot
    elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the info guys 👍

FPM 375 + DS 2+ iMap

DSC Suspension Controller

Breedt Short Shifter

Mountune V3 Cat Back

Peewee12
    Peewee12
    Participant

UK - England

Mine have just turned up at work so hopefully you will all be getting yours soon.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

According to DHL I’m gonna get mine delivered later today!! 🤞👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Got mine Saturday, just need to decide whether to fit or not. Might wait until I buy a cat back.

Ian Barker
    Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mine being delivered today

happy days 🚙

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Arrived this afternoon…..

Gonna be busy next time home!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!