H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

Home Forums Performance Handling H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@peewee12

Looks like you got the last set mate!! They’re now Sold out!!

Cheers for the heads up @white-rs2 !!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Will be looking at Fordfair for some

power flex bushes ??

Fully forged running M400x

rubank
    Participant

Sweden

hmm seller didnt even reply on my message about international sales. Not sure why its restricted as euro car parts web sales do international as well as Ebay GSP. web didnt want to match price either… even if its the same Company. they probably use same stock and order department as well. 205.80£ is their discounted price today…

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Focus_2.3_2017/p/performance-cars-styling/performance-steering/performance-styling-parts/performance-anti-roll-bar-kit/?982594031&1&9ed8107be69b16aba651b165ecf350394580066f&000988

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I managed to grab the last set, bargain at that price. Will get them fitted at the same time as the Tractive suspension.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Check with White_RS,  don’t think you need it with Tractive fitted.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Wow great deal!

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Set ordered expected monday hopefully get fitted before ford fair ,

Peewee12
    Participant

UK - England

I will be interested in your thoughts mate. I am going to wait to fit mine till I get some springs just need to decide which ones to go for.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

You have to drop the front sub frame.

If you don’t mark it up before you do and align it back up on assembly; the tracking will be out of the window and your steering wheel will be off centre.

Also grease up the inner surfaces of the bushes or it’ll drive you crazy with squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak and squeak some more.

@Elliot

You can install all the Tractive/DSC set up without the need for bigger ARB’s. But I opted for the Eibach ARB’s (Previously H&R) only to match the springs. As a bit of traditional suspension tuning doesn’t harm this setup, but only improves it further.

The H&R ARB’s are way more substantial than the lighter weight Eibach ARB’s

Bigger ARB’s and Tractive/DSC – In Sport or Track you are virtually flat level when cornering, body roll is nearly non-existent.

You will be pleasantly surprise how much quicker you can go through the bends to the point of, if it goes wrong it’ll be big

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by white-rs2.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the info guys ?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Peewee12
    Participant

UK - England

Mine have just turned up at work so hopefully you will all be getting yours soon.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

According to DHL I’m gonna get mine delivered later today!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

jamesey78
    Participant

UK - England

Got mine Saturday, just need to decide whether to fit or not. Might wait until I buy a cat back.

Sync 3, Lux pack, forged alloys, door protectors, winter pack, MSD420, DSC controller, Mountune; intake, short shift, roll restrictor and springs, Mishimoto intercooler and hoses, Pumaspeed 12mm black wheel spacers and nuts, H&R anti-roll bars, Scorpion valved cat-back with black ceramic tips, J9 Performance exhaust valve controller, EBC grooved/dimpled discs and yellowstuff pads, Goodridge carbon effect brake lines, carbon mirror caps and gear knob, smoked led sequential wing mirror repeaters, bonnet lifters, RS puddle lamps, Rally Armor flaps, Ghost and tracker

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mine being delivered today

happy days ?

Fully forged running M400x

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Arrived this afternoon…..

Gonna be busy next time home!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!