H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

Home Forums Performance Handling H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one steb, with just the rear fitted I would think its going to be a wee bit more arse end out action ! lets hear your views soon innit

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Rear fitted today ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mexicoian

Looking good mate!! That’s the easy one done!! Lol!! I’ll be doing mine next time home!! Christ your RS’s like brand new underneath!! ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Just ordered a set, had to pay £8.00 delivery as on the Isle of Wight but still a bloody good bargain.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I just ordered one too, popped up as few left so went for it ?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

So tempted to just order it and get it delivered to our Dublin office!

I still need to touch base with the Office manager there first.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers brembo all cleaned for ford fair not had time for front one but will get that fitted next couple off week ??

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mexicoian

VERY NICE INDEED MATE!! It’s a cracking example!! ??. How many miles you got on her now??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Mex we should park next to each other your sparkling as new example and my if it’s metal it’s rusted example…? ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening mate!! I think it’s safe to say that you have more rust INSIDE your Motor than @mexicoian has underneath!! Haha!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo spot on… ?? When I get time it’s all going to be done, can’t decide take all parts off and powder coat or buy new strip and powder coat ( powder coat part is free, Honda black ?)

tommy306
    Participant

Germany

Unfortunately do not deliver to Germany. ?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Yep, I hear ya!

I contacted the seller, still waiting for a reply.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Brembo hopefully after the trip to ford fair tomoz she should be run in , 927 miles on the clock at the min ?? GM  side by side sounds good to me ??

tommy306
    Participant

Germany

After I have emailed three times now with the seller on ebay and asked each time whether it is possible to deliver to Germany.

In the first answer only the key numbers of the vehicle was asked and in the second only “yes fits for your vehicle”. the third remained unanswered.

Very recommendable seller.

?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!