H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

Home Forums Performance Handling H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Yep, I just checked with a 3rd party courier, additional 120.00 BP to ship to me.

I’m thinkin…….

tommy306
    Participant

Germany

@nicklulu

The seller is not able to give a reasonable answer to the inquiry whether they deliver to other countries.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@tommy306, they don’t but you can get a forwarding company to ship it to you:

https://www.forward2me.com/

or

https://www.myukmailbox.com/

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Can you guys/gals tell me how long is the longer sway bar?

I’m trying to figure out if would be able to fit in a bow with a dimension of 90 x 75 x 43cm (35.5 x 29.5 x 16in) .

I know the original H&R box is 137 x 53 x 25cm. But British Airways limit is the former measurement.

I am trying to figure out if it would be worth shipping to Dublin and I can pick it up next month or just ship it to the States and pay 120.00 BP.

If one of you could be kind enough to provide the specs, thanks in advance.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Evening mate!! Not many people about this time of night, lol!! I’ve not long knocked Off shift so shall try and help you, although the Wi-fi on my Rig is PISH so hopefully this pic loads. It’s a pic I took at home of the Anti Roll Bars next to the box so that should give you an idea if you already have the box dimensions…. it looks pretty close mate….

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Marc,

Much appreciated!

If that’s the case it would be close to impossible to fit it in 90cm long box.

British airways is going to charge $200 for an oddball box.

I might be better off using the forwarders to ship it Stateside.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

If you pack the roll bars over each other with additional bubble wrap they’ll actually fit in a box half as wide.

This is how I posted mine out when I sold them and saved me something like 20-30% on shipping.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

tommy306
    Participant

Germany

Could one please check if on the rollbars an imprint with these numbers.

HR 33746 VA (F)

HR 33746 HA (R)

would be important, because here in Germany unfortunately nothing goes without TÜV registration.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Good question!

Can anyone verify please?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

You would think so with H&R being a German company and the stuff made in Germany, but you never know

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! Fitted both Anti-Roll Bars this morning!! Took about 3 hours. Tip for anyone planning to do the front one – Draw round where the 4 x subframe bushes meet the body before slackening the bolts!! I just used a marker pen….

This made aligning the subframe back to correct position a doddle. Also, make sure that the rubber gaiter that goes round the steering column is seated correctly on the bulkhead when the subframe is tightened back up in position. This can sometimes be overlooked and you’ll end up with some noise and probably some water in the footwell!!

Looking forward to putting the RS through its paces, I’d have done this today but when carrying out today’s jobs I found that my front tyres are F**KED on the inner edges, through to the cords in fact!! Not sure what’s happened there so 2 x new front tyres tomorrow and wheel alignment check!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Thanks for the update @brembo.

@tommy306
    , based upon Marc’s pic there are numbers printed on them…..

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo

Are these a DIY fit for someone with a fairly comprehensive degree of competence. ?

Coastliner

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo evening mate, fair play and cheers for the tip’s can’t wait to sort mine and springs…. works getting in the way at mo ?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to H&R ARB new £99 (25/07/2019). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!