UK - Scotland
H&R have just launched details of their lowering springs for the Mk3 Focus RS with approx. 20mnm lowering:
Part number 28747-1
Lowering: approx. 20mm
Why lower your RS?
– Lower center of gravity
– Better optics as the distance between wheel and fender gets smaller
– Still running on the OE shocks without any negative impact on these
Why choose H&R?
– TÜV approved (although this might not be interesting for the UK I guess)
– High tension spring steel
– In-house development and production
Springs are available to purchase at: H&R Lowering Springs Mk3 Focus RS
Wheel spacers are also in development, they are also looking at a coilover package but this has not been confirmed and will take a couple of months if they do.
Please login or register to view this page.
Login or register below to contribute to H&R Springs & More. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!