HS CNC Carbon Dash Overlays?

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling HS CNC Carbon Dash Overlays?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

hoonigan
    Participant

USA

Has anyone purchased this yet in LHD? From the support photo provided it shows the smoker’s package with cigarette lighter. On my NA model instead of the cigarette lighter, I have a 12v power inlet. Does anyone know if this overlay properly fits around the power inlet as shown with the cigarette lighter and have a photo of the inlay installed?

2013 Focus #2008,#349 of 2286 in Performance Blue ST2, Panda Tuned, Mountune CBE, CAI, DP, re-circ valve, and Strut Tower Brace, FRPP shifter, K&N filter, Steeda rear sway/strut tower bars, 3M clear bra, WeatherTechs w/ST badges, Zunsport grill kit, Tail of the Dragon decal, Hoonigan crash bar!
    2015 Tuxedo Black FiST (Daughter)
    2016 Stealth Grey RS2, Dewey: built 3MAY2016. Delivered 31AUG2016!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Sold a few LHD versions to Europe, I will see if I can source a fitted picture for you.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Here is one of the French members carbon inlays fitted.

Hiddy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi kenny have you got rhd ones back in stock

norwichrs
    Participant

UK - England

@kenny – Hi, do you know if thats the matt version?

gsvibez193
    Participant

Germany

No in the picture this is the gloss version

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kenny, any news on the latest batch? I’m guessing my pair are due in that lot? cheeeRS

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi kenny , will mine be part of this batch as I only ordered a week or so ago , cheers

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Yes you both are in this batch.

rs-juh
    Participant

Netherlands

I have the lhd matt version , I must say it looks very good and not out of place at all . High quality .

Muz1990
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Kenny, if I order them now will I receive them for the end of the month? New car arrives March would love to have them for collection day!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

rs juha  thats great to hear!  thats what I have ordered, seemed everyone has ordered the gloss which do look nice, but I thought as the switches etc are matt, then that would suit better ! have you got any pictures? CheeRS

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rs-juh
    Participant

Netherlands

I will make some and post them later on !

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Top man !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

rs-juh
    Participant

Netherlands

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to HS CNC Carbon Dash Overlays?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!