I can relate to this

Home Forums General Non RS Chat I can relate to this

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Getting old is not for the faint hearted

I didn’t get old on purpose, it just happened. If you’re lucky, it could happen to you!
    I have been in many places, but I’ve never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can’t go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone.
    I’ve also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
    I have, however, been in Sane. They don’t have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I’m not too much on physical activity anymore.
    I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I’ve been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
    Sometimes I’m in Capable, and I go there more often as I’m getting older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! I may have been in Continent, but I don’t remember what country I was in. It’s an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

My job is done! Life is too short for negative drama and petty things. So, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly! From one unstable person to another I hope everyone is happy in your head – we’re all doing pretty well in mine!
    I didn’t get old on purpose, it just happened. If you’re lucky, it could happen to you!

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Very thought provoking bobcat. And poignant, have you ever been there?

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

No but it’s on the bucket list along with cynicism and stupidity ???

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one Bob !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to I can relate to this. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!