I finally waxed my/a car.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat I finally waxed my/a car.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I used a wet wax. It said on the bottle it would wash fifteen cars but I used the whole lot in one go. My genius knows no bounds.

daniel
    Participant

UK - England

If you’ve used the whole bottle then i THINK  that qualifies as detailing…

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

An entire bloody bottle, I don’t think it’s ever been done before. The shine is literely desroying my retinas.

norwichrs
    Participant

UK - England

See it as an investment to reduce wind resistance drag 🙂

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hey Mr H , did you use the 15 bucket technique too? can you explain in your own words how you achieved that holy grail technique that only true celebrity status professional car paintwork correction protection detailers preach so often.. ” THE CONTACTLESS WASH & DRY” ? Ive tried to wash a car with my hands tied behind my back so as not to “Marr” the paintwork or inflict serious “micron depth swirls requiring a complete machine polish and correction/rectification” and also tried blowing the water off afterwards but I got dizzy and hyper ventilated so gave up. Your detailing tips as usual most appreciated mate !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I just sort of stood there and spayed the wax stuff until the bottle was empty; after about two minutes my finger started hurting so I had a cuppa and then returned with renewed vigour. I’m not really big on buffing so I was glad it rained so heavily Friday night. Job done, me old ******* china.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thats proper bo ! ever considered running a car wash?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Maybe we could hire a lorry and travel to Calais. I hear…………..I’m not finishing this sentence. Go Trump!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to I finally waxed my/a car.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!