If F1 sounded like this again I would start watching it !

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by red-leader red-leader 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Get your loudspeakers on !…  from back when if you had been to a circuit for a race, you could still hear that in your ears for a few days afterwards !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by 71-bda 71-bda.
    bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Ah those were there days, looks as if the future is Electric sadly 🙀😿😿

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

that formula E and woman’s formula w? Have got to be some of the dullest things going Bob ! I’m out !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

To right bda, you can’t beat Classic Formula 1 racing the old boy racers still have it. Great viewing.

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Brings a tear to my eye. I followed F1 avidly through the Mansell, Senna and Prost era. These days never to be repeated again I fear bda

Marty_rs
    Marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Back when f1 cars sounded unreal, and winning was about talent. Now its about who can do the fastest pit stop when the safety car comes out. The most exciting race I’ve seen for a while was the German gp when it rained and the cars where all over.

red-leader
    red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Those were the days bda,  what a great sound.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to If F1 sounded like this again I would start watching it !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!