In Stoneacre Today 23/11/2020

Home Forums General Spotted In Stoneacre Today 23/11/2020

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

A 17 plate Nitrous blue standard seats with a crystal serum sticker in the window Ford performance badge at the left hand rear. So thought it maybe someone on here. Was there when I arrived and still in same position when I left.

Coastliner

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds like you got a good a look 🙂 I’m lucky just to get the colour

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes was parked up quite close to where the tech parked mine after service.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, good spotting. Might be lucky if they are on here you never know 😹👍

Honorary Member

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

I’m booked in next month for a service at Stoneacre Ford in York

Daz

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Well itl was a well used example. I thought it might be elliots car.

Coastliner

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Not mine Coast. They had 3 service’s out of me. Won’t be going back there. I have a aluminium undertray fitted and told them just to hand tighten the fixings but no, they gunned them up stripping the captive nuts. Yet to deal with that before I can get intercooler/ pipework fitted. Only used Stoneacre whilst warranty was in place, do it all myself now.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry elliot this one looked well used like a daily but had been modded tastefully. I have the 5 year warranty and so this year four service takes me up to the end of the warranty. The tech yellow flagged the exhaust for being close to the heatshield, but it doesn’t come into contact and makes no rattles or bangs, and the best thing nothing was said on the last service. Wanted £76 to slacken front clamp and spin the centre box. I bet it takes me 10 mins to sort, but why bother as its not touching.

Coastliner

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t worry, mine is well used on a daily basis and well overdue a good clean but it’s difficult this time of year plus my elderly Dad is very poorly in Castle Hill, Hull so the RS comes 2nd atm. Been a shit year  and it ain’t over yet.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@elliot

Been there mate albeit 2012/14 lost both parents within 2 years one in a home and one with prostate cancer, and I was running about like a blue arse fly

between Thornton dale and Rotherham at least twice a week. Although its difficult I would do it all again in a heartbeat just to hear my Dad. Keep strong.

Coastliner

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to In Stoneacre Today 23/11/2020. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!