Induction kits

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction Induction kits

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Jay Love
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone fitted a wayside performance one? Was looking at getting an induction kit just don’t want to spend loads for it to be a let down. The photos look good on them just wonder what people would suggest. Wanting one that just has a hard pipe from the filter to the back. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@kay love. What are you looking for from the induction kit? If you don’t want to spend loads try ebay. Always some second hand ones going. Think I paid £100 for a ramair kit off a member who was selling up. Lots of noise and looks good

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

That Cobb carbon is lovely. Really want it!! I’ve gone for the small airtec one.

440bhp

443lbft

Jay Love
    Participant

UK - England

Looking at spending about £500 max. Want something that would be good for around 400bhp as that’s where I want to get the car and a full pipe from one end to another. I think they look cleaner and don’t want rubber hoses and clamps every where. I do like the cobb but carnt really justify it. Thinking about the air tec one now but they do a stage 3 version but don’t want to change the engine cover. It’s a mine field.

Ca9Phoenix
    Participant

UK - England

I went with the DSRS kit from Dreamscience, forge recirc valve and velosotec big mouth. I love the sound and they say it’s good for 500hp.

NB 2017

DSRS induction

Velossatech big mouth

Forge recirculation valve

mountune sound suppression chamber

DS Ultima2+

a few stickers… TBC

Jay Love
    Participant

UK - England

Think I’m going to go for the Mishimoto one now. Anyone no where best place to get one is. Cheapest I’ve found is Pumaspeed at £369. Thanks.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I’m jealous all great looking engine costumes, I’m standard as nature intended still jealousy though. 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Matt I do like the fact that yours doesn’t need the sound proofing taking off, looks fantastic hats off too you.

tideyofsweden
    Participant

Sweden

Mishimoto ftw! 😉

List of mods is now too long for my signature…

Benutzername
    Participant

Germany

Did you guys ever messured, where the stock intake system has its reduction?
    If you take a look, the stock system has 72mm inside.
    Only the last bow before the filter housing is smaller.
    So, you only need this peace of pipe and modify the K&N Filter a little bit, to fitt over 3″ pipe.

Jay Love
    Participant

UK - England

Just ordered the moshimoto one off the club shop. Has anyone else ordered from there? Just wondered how they where for shipping? Normally get an e mail with an order confirmation but didn’t get anything like that and ordered Friday about 2:30 ish.

Wayne Hughes
    Participant

UK - England

I just got the airtec but should it have a bracket to hold it in place?

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

I went for the mishimoto 

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

@wayne hughes. I have the same and it doesn’t have a bracket. It will rub on the bottom though

440bhp

443lbft

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Induction kits. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!