Insurance Mk3 Focus RS

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Ian Barker Ian Barker 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Frank185
    Frank185
    Participant

UK - England

1665 for the year for me! But I am 21…

OverRev
    OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

My insurance just came up for renewal 1st May, Ford Insure wanted £468, that’s £40 up from last year, for some strange reason it didn’t include the FPM kit that I’d recently had fitted, and so was a quote for a standard car.

Anyway, I thought that I’d give Aviva a try, (nothing ventured and all that), the quote came in at £283, that includes 2 named modifications.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@overrev

That’s a result mate!! I’ve heard a few folk on here say that Aviva are good!! And with some mods.. 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

Simmo24
    Participant

UK - England

Just got mine £232 from Quote me happy.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Simmo24.
    1234enough
    1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

In process of getting quote s , aviva seem best for me, multi car policy, but talk about long winded process due to fpm375, can’t do it solely online , have to call um, then try and explain fpm375 is ford approved/ fitted by ford ect ect. LV so far second cheapest

Ian Barker
    Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Adrian flux

fully mods included

£400

18stealth
    18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Are you all garaged on these quotes?  Mileage, etc?

Ian Barker
    Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Limited mileage 6000

garaged

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Insurance Mk3 Focus RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!