Insurance Query

Home Forums Regional Scotland Insurance Query

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

snap1980
    Participant

UK - Scotland

So a wee bit of an eye opener tonight when doing a quote for my RS Mountune 375.

Luckily i messaged my current insurance Direct Line to do the amendment first or i’d have had kittens.

Direct Line quote :- £690

Went on compare the market to have a wee look as the renewal will be up in a few months, and cheapest quote with a black box is £2946, without a little black box is £3795.68.

Whats the best place for me to compare prices with?

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

Jesus Christ that’s a joke I used go compare a few days ago as had reminder saying my insurance was due cheapest quote was 488 so phoned direct line as that’s who I’m with and they matched it that’s with standard car and only 2 years ncd mind you I am an old barsted at 52

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Try Churchill

Fully forged running M400x

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

i had a bit of a ‘mare getting insurance for mine. Churchill in the end was best for me too…..alhtough they were proper expensive on my daily BM estate!!!

snap1980
    Participant

UK - Scotland

never actually thought of churchill for some reason, cheers guys

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Tried comparison sites as mine is also due on the 1st September. Cheapest quote I could find was £1200 with mods.

Then tried admiral multi car as her insurance is due soon. With them I can insure my car and her car for £1100!!!

Even if her car insurance wasn’t due it would work out cheaper to cancel hers and go with a multi car quote

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Insurance Query. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!