Interior Door Carbon Decor Strips?

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Interior Door Carbon Decor Strips?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Ukjon
    Participant

United Kingdom

Is there a link to your website David?

Thanks

Kuro Carbon
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, yes, I will offer both gloss & matt finishes to all my interior carbon.

Kuro Carbon
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, I dont have a website, however, all my carbon parts are officially sold directly through the club @ members prices. Please contact Kenny.

I will also be offering the interior carbon through the club too.

Thanks

Kuro Carbon
    Participant

UK - England

I currently have x10 pairs of original new Ford trims, that I will be covering in real carbon.  I am just in the process of covering the 1st pair. Once this pair is completed, I can then work out the prices etc.

A little bird has told me that the carbon parts that Ford offer, are not actually real carbon. They are just a high quality imitation. I do not know how accurate this information is but I will get hold of an original pair of Ford trims & I will then confirm my findings.

Ukjon
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cheers David,

Will the options include the rear door trims as well?

Regards

Kuro Carbon
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, I had a look at the rear door but they do not have a removable piece like the front doors do.  I will have think & see if I can come up with a solution for the rear doors. If one cant be found, then it will be the fronts only getting the carbon treatment.

Kuro Carbon
    Participant

UK - England

Mk2 RS carbon covered interior light

Kuro Carbon
    Participant

UK - England

An example of my real carbon wrapped part. This example is mk2 RS interior roof light panel.

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Dave..will you be doing a carbon one similar to the carbon dash inlay from the site?  I have purchased one but it has never stuck very well around the gear stick. Keeps lifting off on the sides even after using 3m doublesided tape.

Kuro Carbon
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, I am looking to buy the centre console plastics & cover them in real carbon. Watch this space ?

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

This is the inlay I am talking about that I am having trouble with sticking.The one around the gear change.

Kuro Carbon
    Participant

UK - England

The poor sticking problems that you are experiencing are due to the plasticizer added to the plastics-
    a substance (typically a solvent) added to a synthetic resin to produce or promote plasticity and flexibility and to reduce brittleness, which is attacking the double sided sticky tape on the back of the carbon trim, hence the pealing off problem.

I will be offering yhe whole trim peices, covered in real carbon. No launch date but the club will be the first to know & will be available through the club.

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Oooo sounds good.  The glue has messed up the finish of the oem part and to replace the whole unit no doubt is an arm and a leg knowing Ford!!!  So I need something to cover it to hide everything.

norwichrs
    Participant

UK - England

Looks good – let us know prices please

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Hello I’ve seen a long list of items you are offering via the club and Kenny.

I also understand you don’t have a web site to view these items, can you please supply a couple of pictures of each item on the list you supplied; so we can all see what we will be purchasing.

If you have already done this sorry for repeating it

Cheers

Adey 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Interior Door Carbon Decor Strips?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!