Is anyone using a custom EcuTek Tune and Racerom?

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Is anyone using a custom EcuTek Tune and Racerom?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Just looking to see if anyone is using the EcuTek with the bluetooth connect to mobiles? And some feed back what’s its like to use?

Liking the look of some of the features, Auto blip etc and quick change between maps….

Mok1st
    Participant

Denmark

Interested aswell…

reuben
    Participant

South Africa

Hi GM, at the end of next month I will be taking mine in for the full package EcuTek tune.

The tuner recommended that I fit colder plugs and a high flow air filter together with the tune.

There are only 2 EcuTek master tuners in South Africa. Luckily one of them is located fairly close to where I live.

The guy claims an increase of 25 – 35% increase in HP. This without any hardware upgrades. To me this sounds a bit optimistic. Once done I will share the Dyno results.

In the UK what is the expected increase in torque and power from EcuTek? It would be interesting to hear from anyone who has had their RS EcuTek tuned.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@reuben ill do similar a company local to me is a EcuTek master also, ive been running dreamscience and love it… BUT with the engine issues i really want a custom tune to my exact setup and car.. The guy I’m going to use done his own RS and a few others, not that bothered about the BHP figure as long as it drives similar to the dreamscience i have now..

Im looking for

More info back and the car being road tuned rather than just the rolling road…

Quickly switching maps on my phone and having 3 totally different maps mainly for fun more pops and bangs ?? and all the features like the auto blip etc …

His with the decat was about 420-440 BHP, ETS intake, intercooler etc, Mine will be the same but with 200 cell race cat.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Is anyone using a custom EcuTek Tune and Racerom?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!