Is Darly GAY on the FocusRSOC

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Is Darly GAY on the FocusRSOC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Question anyone know if Daryl is gay or has learning difficulties as he kind of runs and tell teacher if what you right is factually correct and gets you booted.

I think he has a white RS Mk3 with the crappy mountune map M400 removed and now has an EX MT USA employee map on it.

Until evidence to the contrary he maybe gay ?????? so watch your rear pipe ????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

👀 WTF…… Just googling Focus RSOC to find some old info and this right up there in google??????

@white-rs2
    think someones sexuality is best left to tinder or grinder as above 🤷🏻‍♂️

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@gm ditto, did not know there was another forum but bang it into google and top of the list! Although still none the wiser

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

WTF? I am confused and I don’t mean my sexuality.

Will read up on the other forum tomorrow

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Its an old post, but don’t know why its so high up in google when searching for old FROC pages that i cant find 😆

turbo-tone 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Is Darly GAY on the FocusRSOC. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!