Is the Montune 375 worth it?

Home Forums Performance General Is the Montune 375 worth it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys new to this and i have just recently bought a Nitrous Blue 2017 RS all completely standard.

Reading the reviews on the FPM375 and watching numerous videos, is it really worth the whole £1050 inc fitting with the SSC?

Also how much noticable difference is the induction noises once the sound deadening panel has been removed?

eagle
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome r5, you’ll get lots of good advice from the guys on here who have gone down that route

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

I put it on my last RS and deffo a good choice. Thinking about Dream science this time but with the Warranty then the Mountune 375 is a really good option. It made a hell of a difference even though it’s only 30bhp or so. Much more usable power throughout the range. Should have been like that right out the factory

2018 RS Edition

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

I drove 2 cars one standard and one with the 375 I would say the 375 was far better  through the gears worth the extra and Ford will stand by the warranty so for me it was an easy decision.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

if you want the warranty then yes if not there are better options for sure

zondas
    Participant

United Kingdom

I got it supplied and fitted by the dealer but to be honest i wish i would have looked into others drove my car without it and when it was fitted i didn’t notice a massive change except the whistle 🙁

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The FPM375 map can be purchased without the induction kit for £419 +vat from Ford.

The rest of the £1000 is labour and and parts that make up the kit.

So solely as a map, its pricing isn’t far off the mark.

And it’s a pretty good map, forget the top out figure of 375 it’s in the mid range you really feel it.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for all the advice guys, got this booked in with Ford for the 31st of May for the whole FPM375 kit and just got my mountune springs fitted today.

Selling the originals if anyone is interested 🙂

David Tancock
    Participant

UK - England

Just had Mountune 375 kit fitted on my Ford Focus RS mk 3 wow what a difference the car picks up so much better the pops and bangs are more constant and louder I just love it, worth ever penny I cannot stop smiling, i would say to anyone if you don’t have Mountune 375 put it on your wish list you will never regret it it fun all the way

suit
    Participant

UK - Wales

Had my Mountune 375 fitted at ford malvern and could feel the difference, its faster and smoother, worst thing i did was put a cobra exhaust system on ===p  ,,, Putting the original one back on next week..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Is the Montune 375 worth it?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!