Islam is Right about women

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Islam is Right about women

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

This is both hilarious and intriguing:

https://www.boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653

Very clever sign that raises so many questions

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh yes, thats got them all steaming !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

Raises a big question for me – what happens at the end of the video because I had a big sleep after a few minutes in.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes the vid is a bit of a bore but the subject very interesting.

Lefties complaining about the posters saying Islam is right and calling it racist!!!.

Its so funny to see them getting tied up in knots just like when that School in Birmingham was held to Ransom by the Religion of Peace for the School trying to teach kids about same sex marriage.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ere Dave, what a great example of how we are being gently manipulated to accept multiculturalism and ethnics, nearly EVERY TV advert has a token “non white person” thrown in for good measure, and on all tv programs they are placed in positions of authority and power over white folk  ( like detective/police dramas for example, a black woman will be top copper over a load of dumb white men!) What on earth has this advert got to do with investing?? I thought it was a charity ad for helping Africans learn how to swim !!….. a whole page, and a half page ad in the SAME paper!!

is this country now Africa?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by 71-bda.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes Mike. Its like the Halifax painting rainbows around their branches in solidarity with the LGTBQRSVDIR’s or whatever!.

What the f**k’s banking got to do with butt f**king?.

Good Grief…

Look up the “Iconoclast” and “Laura Towler” on You tube who talk very well about this stuff.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I see Sheffield are now having a “celebration of Black peoples contribution to centuries of development  month” !!  you could not make it up ! I wonder if in Africa they have a “celebrate white peoples contribution to Africas growth and welfare”??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

No Mike, they wouldn’t do that because the white man is the slave master and not the people who showed them how to grow food efficiently, make their countries fair, democratic and economically successful (Problem is they obviously weren’t listening to 2 or 3 of the lessons).

“celebration of Black peoples contribution to centuries of development  month”

I wonder if they have included the cost of Aid and social security in their celebration?

Hammy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

White male Aloud to speak freely is a rare sight indeed.

I would quite happy change the colour of my skin nowadays. You are fucked if your white and a male.

• Magnetic, Forge wheels, Edge Protectors , Lux Pack & Recaro Shell Seats
    • Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 3+
    • Dmb Gel Badges Nitrous Blue
    • Rallyflapz Kaylan Black 
    • Team Heko Wind defectors Dark 
    • Dreamscience turbo back exhaust with race car.
    • Airtec SSC Black
    • Airtec Stage 2 Air Intake Black & Nitrous Blue 
    • Airtec Rear Diffuser Black 
    • ST suspension 12.5mm spacers
    • Forge recirculating valve
    • yellow fog lights 
    • Airtec Nitrous Blue rear diff cooler 
    • 10% tint on rear lights 
    • Satin black window louver vents
    • Airtec short shifter set @ 40%
    • Valve delete mod
    • Bonnet struts 
    • Solid shifter bushes 
    • 1 step colder spark plugs NGK 
    • Engine dress up screw kit
    • body colour coded washer jets 
    • Airtec intercooler
    • Airtec boost pipes
    • Clubsport 4 point roll cage in nitrous blue
    • 3 point securon harness x2 
    • Driver side JCR lowered seat rail 

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Even more so Hammy if your’e straight with a job and it doesn’t bode well for the future either:

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha nice one Dave, i will tell the bitch later that if shes on her camel or at the oven, shes still going to get it doggy style regardless of what she thinks !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mines getting it to. And I’m gonna make her wear a Burka!.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

What like this gotta keep the place tidy.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

What like this gotta keep the place tidy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Islam is Right about women. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!