It’s raining again

Home Forums Performance General It’s raining again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

This was actually intended as the follow up of “Spring is on its way”. Alas, it was postponed for a while. This morning we had 5° C. It’s pouring. Dark clouds hanging in the trees. Meteorologists say it’s fine. A bit cold for the season, but way too dry. We need the drinking water to refill properly. Summer could be hot again. I was on the road anyway. You know me.  Rosie and I are addicted. And somebody has to test PS4 S in the wet 😉

Thought of a birthday present for my wife: BlackVue dashcam DR750X-2CH. CHF 505.00, all inclusive, delivered at home. She comes back home every second day cursing about the muppets on the road. This might help. Just in case. I’ll do the installation in her Fiesta ST. 😀

Have a nice weekend, chaps 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

So how are they? The ps4s? Any sideways action. Dash cam is a must just for covering your own ass

440bhp

443lbft

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, the weather is not any better here in the U.K. cold wet and in some places snow 🙀

PS Happy Birthday to Mrs Frenk 🍾

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@Matt. B: They are superb in dry and wet conditions. No sideways action at all. No aquaplaning up to 140 km/h. Mind you, they’re only 4 weeks old and the temperature is still too cold, so need more practice for a final verdict.

There is one critical parameter, though, compared to the Supersport: the ride feels softer and there is a tendency to oversteer. I balanced this out by filling the pressure front and rear to 2.8 bar (41 psi). Now it is very neutral and gives a lot of confidence in sharp corners. 😎

@bobcat
    : Thanks for the good wishes. You have to jolly your sweetheart along, innit 😀

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Ladies and gents be safe out there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to It’s raining again. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!