JCR SuperLow Seat Frames – Recaro Retrofit

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling JCR SuperLow Seat Frames – Recaro Retrofit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hey all,

As many of you may have seen around 4 months ago we released the JCR SuperLow Seat Frame Kit for the Mk3 Focus RS which allows owners to lower and adjust (three options) their factory fit Recaro Shell Seats.

The demand has been quite astonishing with over 300 kits sold world wide, from the UK to Australia (and almost all in between)

We understand that many owners may have made a decision on the seats whilst speccing the vehicle based on the ‘feel’ of sitting in the car. So many owners have contacted me saying they wished they had known we were planning to release a lowering kit for the optional Recaro shell seats as they would have specced them given the chance again.

We are creating a new product by adapting our Mk3 Focus RS specific JCR SuperLow Seat Frame Kit to allow owners to install off the shelf Recaro CS (and possibly other aftermarket seats) to their Mk3 Focus (All models)

More info coming soon but thought I would mention here first as we plan to keep this thread updated with the latest information and to offer special pre release pricing on both the frames and a selection of Recaro seats.

For those who would be potentially interested in such a kit please add your info below as per the example.

1. NAME – CAR MODEL – DRIVER SIDE (RHD) *or* DRIVER SIDE (RHD) *or* CAR SET

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

kobyscojp
    Participant

UK - England

is there any install manual PDF on the net?

Momo
    Participant

Canada

Jonny, i think you meant to say 1. NAME – CAR MODEL – DRIVER SIDE (RHD) *or* DRIVER SIDE (LHD) *or* CAR SET

If i’m reading this correctly… it is not intended for the OEM Recaro with all of its accoutrements, eh? if it is, count me in! if not, count me out 🙁

Andrew

Momo
    Participant

Canada

/optimism!

1. Andrew Knudskov – 2017 Focus RS – DRIVER SIDE LHD
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to JCR SuperLow Seat Frames – Recaro Retrofit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!