Just bought…..

Home Forums General Newbie Just bought…..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@rs-nut, nice pics, the car look great ? thanks for sharing

Honorary Member

rs-nut
    Participant

Australia

Swapped out the blue mirror camps and attempted to tint wrap the indicators. First time playing with vinyl???

Nut. Lancashire to Queensland.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Looks great. Nice to see a nitrous blue on those alloys. Do you have any more plans?

440bhp

443lbft

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Looking good nut?

Honorary Member

rs-nut
    Participant

Australia

@Matt.B

I’ve fitted a dash-mat and steering wheel cover. I know it gives it that Hong Kong taxi feel, but the QLD sun is a killer and the reflection off the dash is really annoying.

Not sure if the vinyl on the wing mirror indicators will last. May have to get some of this stuff:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-AUG-204-80-ML-JDM-Smoke-Tint-Lens-Cannistor-Painter-Paint-Spray-Can-/311333911468

Would also like the tinted look on the rear lights…might have to get them wrapped when I get the windows tinted. The existing window tint is quite light and damaged in a couple of places.

Other things might be the bonnet struts and some black mud flaps. Gonna get some wheel spacers too.

Small steps….

Nut. Lancashire to Queensland.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Ive got the dash mat too  as you say it cuts down on the reflections and i find it stops the dash getting so hot and heating the interior up even more in the sun! Only put it on when its sunny/hazy though, not all year round!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

stevolution
    Participant

New Zealand

Welcome mate! Similar situation, I call New Zealand home but originally from Maidstone. Seen a few Aussies here but I’m still yet to spot any other kiwis with an RS.. I’ll keep lurking 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Just bought…... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!