just joined

Home Forums General Newbie just joined

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andycunns
    Participant

United Kingdom

hello all, ordered my mk3 in August so a bit of a wait for me! the club page is very good with lots of info, parts and modification advice!

ive gone for stealth grey with forged alloys, shell seats, lux, infotainment, city stop, door edge protectors, city stop and blue calipers … to say i can’t wait is an understatement!!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Hi Andy, thanks for joining up.That’s a well speced car you have opted for.

What timescale have you been told for delivery?

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

the time will pass soon enough Andy i ordered august last year got the Rs in early june. though maybe NB is the colour to go for lol 🙂

andycunns
    Participant

United Kingdom

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Been getting monthly updates from the people’s ford in Warrington, last update was a February projected build date, but i know from the facebook groups this can change and be pushed back time and time again … hoping for a April delivery as that will be 8 months from order, fingers crossed!! and yeh i thought if i’m doing it, ordering a brand new RS, which has always been a dream of mine since owning lots of fast fords in my early to late 20’s then why not spec it up! no intention of ever selling it but you never know, circumstances change! … and stealth grey is by FAR the best colour … NB FAR too common!!?</p>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to just joined. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!