Just joined

Home Forums General Newbie Just joined

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Rs.alan
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, had my 16 plate for a week now, has all the extras you could ask for.  Been wanting one of these for a long time and finally with a little approval from the misses it finally happened. Have enjoyed every minute of it. Are there any meets planed for the south east?

Rs.alan
    Participant

UK - England

Another photo

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Alan congratulations and happy RS’ing , there is a group in the south east who have a meet up, I’m sure someone will be along shortly to give you some info.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

PS Nice pic thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Rs.alan

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! Lovely looking RS. Yeah it’s a Cracking Motor!! I for one, can’t stop driving mine, lol, and I’ve had it almost 2 years!! ??.

So did you just keep nagging at the Missus or did you have to bribe her wee something nice?? Lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

welcome, ere, NOT THE Alan Mann ?!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome Alan.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Alan, great looking RS. ?

Rs.alan
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for all the welcomes.

The missus didn’t need any bribe, just the thought of me being out of the house more may of swung that. ?

Unfortunately  not the alan mann from the racing team! But he’s nephew, only joking!

Update on the car

The cars doing fine lots of fun and lots of polishing ? have since found out after the purchase that it has the extended 5yr warranty which the garage that I bought it from obviously didn’t know  as they kept telling me it ran out in June. so probably some money saved and a bit of peace of mind on my part. Log book all swapped over now so the private plates can be fitted, also the the small mod for the exhaust valve that was purchased through the club will be fitted this weekend. Then it’s play time!

There’s a meet in Kent mentioned for the end of the month on the forum.  Any locals going? It’s on the Sunday 28th for a breakfast meet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Just joined. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!