just popping down to Tescos for some provisions..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat just popping down to Tescos for some provisions..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

There really is no need for you to panic buy bda.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Im panic buying parts for the car… 2 weeks at home it will be done! ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

tony, I’m not panicking, I’m quite relaxed making multiple bog roll and baked beans and pasta purchases ! I’ve got water, the cars are all full of squirt, the generator is at the ready. Dont panic Mr Mainwearing !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Where’s Kermit gone!!!

NB FPM375

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

greta is running the show now Stu !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@71-bda ?? reminded me of something i seen the weekend ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thats great Gareth, the Germans hate her because she wants a 50mph speed limit on autobahns !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Morning mate!! ??.

I need to get this sticker!! Lol! Quality!!
    haha…. ??..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo Morning ? Have a look at this one, some thought and effort gone into this one…?? Click here

Maybe we could get a club sticker done?? ?? Im all up for saving the world and shit, but even batman is into his cars? ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

still a classic though…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Yeah thats the best I’ve seen! ??

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

71-bda yes good one, like that lol. hey the way things are going that maybe the only type of face mask you will get lol. The world is going to pot!!!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

exactly Tom !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

DO IT ! DO IT NOW !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to just popping down to Tescos for some provisions... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!